James McGowan is an art director and interior designer, known for the creativity and variety of his work. After graduating from the Brighton School of Art with a master's degree in graphic design, McGowan's passion for design led him to a number of rewarding positions, including design assistant at The Royal Opera House in London, working in the art departments for "Harry Potter 3: Prisoner of Azkaban" and for Roman Polanski's "Oliver Twist." McGowan relocated to the United States and began art directing for commercials and print shoots. In 2006, McGowan joined forces with World of Wonder, working with such celebs as RuPaul and Tori Spelling. McGowan was recently featured in Oxygen's "Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings" and can be seen in households weekly on "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood." Currently, McGowan resides in Los Angeles with his partner Steven Corfe and their two pugs.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Season 7 Recap See the best moments from BGC 7.
- Episode 1: Taking InvenTORI In the season 6 premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori decides to open up an antiques store.