I have no plans for Father's Day other than spending it with my wife and family. T always surprises me with something, so we'll see. I'm just happy to be with my family. My perfect Father's Day would be to have the whole family come out to a track day and watch daddy race. Then go for a great family dinner and call it a night. That would be just perfect!!
Having a daughter is amazing. She is so beautiful and delicate. She's into everything and when she wants something, she wants it now!! Boys are pretty rough and tumble, so are girls, but their little feelings get hurt so much easier than boys, and they get embarrassed easier.
T and I are definitely going to have more babies. When? We don't know yet. We're going to take a break and enjoy the babies we have now. If my wife continues getting hotter and hotter everyday, it may be sooner rather than later.
Being a working dad is Great!! It gives me such a great feeling of accomplishment as a provider. The down side is not seeing the kids as much. I'd love to be a stay at home Dad. It is one of the most important and underrated jobs out there. To be able to spend that time with your children and watch every developmental stage and accomplishment would be amazing. Of course I'd need to hit the track once in a while for some guy time.
More to come.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 7 Recap See the best moments from BGC 7.
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Episode 1: Taking InvenTORI In the season 6 premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori decides to open up an antiques store.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!