Since last season a lot has been going on. My son Jack moved back to LA ...Yay!! Tori and Jack's relationship is awesome. They hit if off from the moment they met. And their relationship grows stronger everyday.
Liam's talking up a storm and Stella's growing like a weed. Liam's a great big brother. At first he was like, "Who is this new baby and when is it leaving?" And now, he adores her and gives her lots of hugs and kisses. He had a good role model in his big brother Jack. Juggling two babies isn't very different from having just one. There's not a lot of difference between two babies and one baby. When you're in "parent-mode" there's not a lot of difference between 1 or 3 kids...
I've taken up a fast new hobby. I've been riding since I was 16 and on Father's Day last year, T rented me a Ducoti for the summer. The owner, Santiago Campa, got me into racing with Fast Track Riders and now I have my WERA race license.
Also since last season I have fallen more in love with my wife. And I do feel guilty having a hobby when T is so busy. But, being equally as busy, I need an outlet to clear my head and racing does that for me. Would I love for my wife to have the same hobby? Absolutely! What can I say?...Boys will be boys.
This season you can plan on seeing lots of work, fun, a new hobby and lots of poop. Oh, and one hell of a 1st birthday party.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Episode 3: Secrets of the Baby Bump Tori and Dean go to Texas in search of inspiration for InvenTORI. Meanwhile, Tori stresses over how to hide her baby bump from the prying paparazzi.
- Episode 7: Super Sweet 38 Tori asks the Millionaire Matchmaker to set Mehran up while planning her own birthday party.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!