There is no greater feeling as an actor than getting an offer for a movie. All actors dream of one day getting to the point in their careers when they don't have to audition anymore. It symbolizes your arrival as a successful actor, a celebrity, a STAR!! Before I go any further, let me clarify, in no way shape or form do I believe I have reached that status, but damn, it's nice to get a glimpse at it.
The trip to the Vancouver Aquarium with Liam, Stella, and Patsy was a little stressful. It's always a little difficult when taking kids on outings. You never know what to expect -- if the kids are going to be interested in the place you take them, timing your adventure around nap schedules, weather, and of course the terrible 2's!! The aquarium was amazing, and I was so into it. It was the closest I've been to scuba diving in a long time. Then Liam blew a gasket!! He had had enough and he wanted to go!!! Oh well, 2 year olds will be 2 year olds, just one more year to go.
I was thrilled when T got the 90210 gig. Donna's BACK BABY!!!! I had the biggest crush on T when she was on the show, and there's something sexy about her reprising her virginal role. Maybe a few re-enactments.
Our little mini vacation in Whistler was way too short. Whistler is gorgeous, and getting T up on a snowboard was awesome. We need to spend a month there just snowboarding, sleigh riding, tobogganing and lots of fondue!!
Sex and marriage are a funny thing. When you're first together you have it all the time. Then things start to slow down a little bit every few months, nothing you really notice right away. Then before you know it, you go from 3 times a day to 3 times a week. I mean . . . No matter what your romantic schedule is, guys, spoil your ladies. Pamper them, have date night, get mani/pedi's together, spoil her, spoil her, spoil her!!!! You never know. You could go from once a month to once a week.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Episode 8: Brother and Sisters It's Stella and Simone's birthdays and Dean tries to decide if he should reach out to his sisters after their long rift.
- Stella's 1st Birthday Stella celebrates her 1st birthday with a ladybug themed party.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!