It’s always great when Tori throws a party to support a friend, so of course she goes all out for her beloved husband. She’s the consummate entertainer – always welcoming her guests with a smile and TONS of delicious food. It’s usually chaotic before an event begins, but guests would never know it. Since Scout and I are more like family, we get to be part of the chaos… and I must admit, we love it!
I really enjoyed “Always & Forever”. It seems like television makes so few romantic “movies of the week” anymore – not like they did when I was a kid. And the ones they do make now are usually not very good. Dean’s really a good, charismatic actor so I’m always excited to see his movies.
I will say that Dean had some damn good looking fellow cast members. Attractive and young. Nothing makes you feel old like hanging out with a couple 20-year-old model/actors. I’m creeping up to the age where I could conceivably be old enough to be their FATHER’S AGE. Oy.
On a serious note, it was really sad to hear about Uncle Danny. He was truly a lovely, warm, kind-hearted man. I had the pleasure of spending time with him on a few occasions. The first time we met, I was taken aback by how much he resembles Tori’s dad.
When Tori heard Uncle Danny died she was just crushed. I think memories of her Dad’s passing came flooding back, and it was hard to watch a good friend in so much pain. We tried to comfort Tori the best we could, listening to her tell stories about Uncle Danny from when she was a kid.
Prominently displayed in our home, we have a few of Uncle Danny’s seashells that he’s given us. Scout and I will always remember him fondly.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Episode 1: Taking InvenTORI In the season 6 premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori decides to open up an antiques store.
- Liam's Birthday Liam had so much fun at his monkey-themed birthday party, complete with REAL monkeys! Tori really does go all out on birthdays!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!