It's tough when spouses have to spend time apart for work. We Guncles don't like to spend any nights apart and know Tori and Dean don't either. When Dean's away, Tori has Mehran and us to help her out, but it's not the same as having her husband there with her. People say it's healthy to spend a night here or there apart. We think it depends on the couple. Some couples like their alone time.
Helping Tori go through her picture boxes was a lot of fun and very emotional for her. She has so many wonderful pictures of memories. I hope that she gets those in scrapbooks right away so she can enjoy them years down the road. The best pictures we found were of her as a child, especially the ones with her Dad in them since he's no longer with us. Photos are priceless.
When Tori found the air-sick bags that she and Dean wrote their promises and wish lists on, she immediately gave them to me to put in her drawer and to share with Dean when he returned. I (of course) had to take a sneak peek. And let's just say I saw some very interesting things written on those bags!
For more McDermott family memories, click here.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Episode 1: Taking InvenTORI In the season 6 premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori decides to open up an antiques store.
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Liam's Birthday Liam had so much fun at his monkey-themed birthday party, complete with REAL monkeys! Tori really does go all out on birthdays!
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!