The Royal Wedding slumber party was such fun! I loved getting the British flags and all the other stuff for it. It was so funny bumping into all the Brits at the British shop running around grabbing stuff.
I miss England all the time. I especially miss it at Christmas with the mince pies, Yorkshire puddings and Christmas pudding. I love all the typical British food- fish and chips, steak and kidney pie, good curry, shepherd’s pie, sewit pudding, roast dinner, English breakfast…the list is truly endless. BUT L.A. has sunshine!!! It makes a massive difference every day to have the sun on your face. Sometimes you don't see the sun in England for weeks and weeks... miserable.
As for Tori, I had no doubt that she could handle it all- she is a working machine!!
Dean is such a good cook and truly passionate about it. His breakfast was amazing! They have proper breakfast bacon in Canada too!
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Maternity Dresses Tori is a fashionista and certainly knows how to rock the mommy gear! We know Stella will follow in her mother's fashionable footsteps and develop her own amazing style!
- Episode 5: Coming Clean Tori beats the tabloids to the punch when she announces her pregnancy on Twitter. But how will she apologize to Kathie Lee for lying about her pregnancy on the TODAY show?
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!