The Royal Wedding slumber party was such fun! I loved getting the British flags and all the other stuff for it. It was so funny bumping into all the Brits at the British shop running around grabbing stuff.
I miss England all the time. I especially miss it at Christmas with the mince pies, Yorkshire puddings and Christmas pudding. I love all the typical British food- fish and chips, steak and kidney pie, good curry, shepherd’s pie, sewit pudding, roast dinner, English breakfast…the list is truly endless. BUT L.A. has sunshine!!! It makes a massive difference every day to have the sun on your face. Sometimes you don't see the sun in England for weeks and weeks... miserable.
As for Tori, I had no doubt that she could handle it all- she is a working machine!!
Dean is such a good cook and truly passionate about it. His breakfast was amazing! They have proper breakfast bacon in Canada too!
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Season 7 Recap See the best moments from BGC 7.
- Tori and Dean's Vow Renewal Ceremony Tori and Dean renew their vows in front of friends and family.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!