When Dean told Tori about his MRI results, obviously she was deeply disturbed. Her worst fear is that Dean would hurt himself racing and this suddenly became a reality. I wish he would pursue his other passions...like photography. I feel like Dean was already on the path of enlightenment by the time I spoke to him.
He realized that he needs to work on himself, as well his relationship with Tori and the kids.
Tori is in her element planning parties and events. She especially loves weddings since they're the most special of days. Her vision, taste and attention to detail enable her to turn out unbelievably chic and romantic events. Brandy's wedding was amazing. We had a few minor glitches along the way -- like the rain. But there's nothing TT & the Gay Team can't handle.
You might also enjoy Tori's thoughts on Brandy's wedding, here.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Episode 1: Taking InvenTORI In the season 6 premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori decides to open up an antiques store.
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Liam's Birthday Liam had so much fun at his monkey-themed birthday party, complete with REAL monkeys! Tori really does go all out on birthdays!
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!