I was really sad about missing Stella's first birthday, but I had made plans to visit some friends in London and Paris. And unless Tori reminded her later on, I was pretty sure that Stella would not remember that I was missing in action. Plus, I planned to make up for my absence with some fabulous European toddler fashions.
As I said before, I thought it was right thing for Tori to do to invite her mother to the party. But at the same time, I understand why Candy wouldn't be comfortable reconnecting with her daughter and grandchildren at an event which was going to be filmed. I'm just glad that the line of communication was opened and hoped that this event would trigger the reconciliation process.
It was really difficult to see Patsy leave. She is an invaluable part of the family and has such incredibly nurturing soul. Her presence puts Tori at ease, and Stella and Liam just love her. But I'm hoping we'll be seeing more of Patsy real soon. To be continued...
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 7 Recap See the best moments from BGC 7.
- Episode 1: Taking InvenTORI In the season 6 premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori decides to open up an antiques store.
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!