With the releases of Stories from Candyland and Mommywood so close to one another, I knew Tori was going to have a really tough week in NY doing press for her book. Questions would be solely focused on her relationship with her mother instead of the experiences she has chosen to share. I knew the situation would stir up a lot of emotions and I wanted to be there for her, so I decided to fly out and support my best friend. When I actually saw the book for the first time, I was filled with pride. Her transition to motherhood has been such an incredible evolution to witness. Seeing and reading the book just reinforced that for me.
I'm not really sure how I feel about Candy's open letter to Tori. Maybe Candy feels that's the only way she can be heard since she and Tori have had such a difficult time communicating and connecting. I believe the only way they can reach any sort of understanding and begin to resolve their issues is through talking and listening to each other. But this needs to be done in private. Communication through the press is bound to be misconstrued and have negative results. Hopefully, they'll be able to work it out one day.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 7 Recap See the best moments from BGC 7.
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Maternity Dresses Tori is a fashionista and certainly knows how to rock the mommy gear! We know Stella will follow in her mother's fashionable footsteps and develop her own amazing style!
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!