I think Tori did the right thing by inviting her mother to Stella's birthday. That said, I don't think a party (on camera) would be the best setting for mother and daughter to reunite. I firmly believe that the reconciliation process should be a private one.
Despite a few hitches at the beginning, I think the Little Maven fashion show turned out really well. I was a bit panicked in the morning when I got to the house and everything was in a state of disarray. When we found out that the backdrop would not make it in time, I really started to get nervous. Fortunately, we had some existing marketing collateral and the team was able to really pull it together to turn out an incredibly fun and chic fashion show.
I do think that Tori needs to reconsider the number of projects she attempts to juggle at once. Even though she's a natural producer and great multi-tasker, she needs to remember that having too much on her plate could ultimately affect the quality of her output, not to mention wear her down to the bone.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Stella's 1st Birthday Stella celebrates her 1st birthday with a ladybug themed party.
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Episode 8: Brother and Sisters It's Stella and Simone's birthdays and Dean tries to decide if he should reach out to his sisters after their long rift.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!