Tori's relationship with her Mom is complicated. But I truly believe they have a mutual respect and love for each other. Unfortunately, they've had trouble communicating and connecting. I'm hopeful that they will reconcile soon.
Tori is a quintessential workaholic. She thrives on working on many projects and juggling various responsibilities. Personally, I think she's doing a great job at balancing work and family. Despite her crazy schedule, she finds time to spend time and connect with Stella, Liam and Dean. I don't think "stay at home Mom" is in the cards for her.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Season 7 Recap See the best moments from BGC 7.
- Episode 1: Taking InvenTORI In the season 6 premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori decides to open up an antiques store.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!