I think Dean's weekend getaway trip plan for him and Tori was a great idea. It definitely gave them the alone time they needed to reconnect with each other, as well revitalize their relationship. I think Dean's surprises were very thoughtful and took a lot of planning. He's a true romantic and adventurer.
I'm extremely proud of Little Maven. Designing a fashion line with my best friend has been an incredible experience and a dream come true for both of us. I've really enjoyed the process.
Dean got Tori a trike! I guess he thought she would ride it, realize how safe it is, and advance shortly thereafter to a motorcycle!?! Kudos to Dean for his persistence.
Dean surprised Tori with a trip to Chateau LaRue, hot air ballooning, and a cooking class. As I said before, he didn't leave any stone unturned. All the activities he planned, indoor and out, were fun and exciting. Tori is not as much of an outdoor adventurer, but she got to share new experiences with her man which is always a good thing.
I think being away from the kids and alone with Dean for a weekend made Tori remembered why she fell in love with Dean, and that working on nurturing her relationship with her husband should be always top priority.
I think Tori planning a second wedding for herself and Dean is a fantastic idea. Her friends and family did not attend their first wedding ceremony, so this renewal will allow them to celebrate their love for each other with everyone. Plus it gave Tori and excuse to plan yet another wedding.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Maternity Dresses Tori is a fashionista and certainly knows how to rock the mommy gear! We know Stella will follow in her mother's fashionable footsteps and develop her own amazing style!
- Episode 6: The Pregnancy Police Tori throws an overnight Royal Wedding party and then shoots Fashion Police the next morning. Meanwhile Dean ends up needing stitches after he slices his hand at culinary school.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!