So, Dean crashed. It happened. One of my biggest fears came true. I am beyond grateful that he wasn't hurt, but my heart broke in that moment. I am so blessed with an amazing family. I am so appreciative of my life and when something like that happens, you realize how quickly your life can change and that in a blink of an eye you can lose the one you love the dearest. This all takes on an even bigger meaning when you have children. I have a lot of irrational fears, but I realized when I got that call from Dean's friend Santiago that my fear could turn into a reality. Dean is my rock. He came into my life and changed it forever. My heart was lost and he found me and completed me. He gave me happiness. He made it possible for me to find ME! And then he gave me my future...Liam and Stella. They are my angels on earth and mean the world to me. Being a mom is everything to me. But, I'm painting a picture of my perfect life and it doesn't work without Dean! I'm torn though because at the end of the day Dean needs to feel free to do what he's passionate about. I don't want to put out his fire. I want to support him and be there to make him flourish as an individual. We all need to be that for our partners. So, I'm at an impasse. He says he will quit riding motorcycles if it hurts me that bad, but I don't want to be the reason he HAS to quit something he loves. I haven't found the answer to this situation and possibly there's not one answer. Time will tell. All I do know is that I love him endlessly and he loves me.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 7 Recap See the best moments from BGC 7.
- Tori and Dean's Vow Renewal Ceremony Tori and Dean renew their vows in front of friends and family.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!