1/2 an avocado
Peel all above.
Steam apple in small amount of water. Save water when done.
Cut banana into slices.
cut mango into small pieces.
Cut apple into small pieces.
Cut avocado into small slices.
Puree all with little water. Be careful. The consistency stays thick enough so add little drops of water at a time until you achieve a thick, smooth consistency. You don't want it too thick but you don't want it too watery either. It's a meal not a smoothie!
Add more or less of above fruit depending on taste. Moms have the best instinct and know what their babes will love!!
Refrigerate and freeze leftovers!
Enjoy! Tori xoxo
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Episode 1: Taking InvenTORI In the season 6 premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori decides to open up an antiques store.
- Season 7 Recap See the best moments from BGC 7.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!