So, when my Uncle Danny sadly passed away I think my body's way of coping with the grief and stress was to just to break down and get sick. Uncle Danny was so important to me and, really, he was the only direct connection I had family wise with my Dad. So losing him felt like losing my Dad all over again. I am just sad he won't be around to see the kids grow up, but I am grateful for the years we had together. I loved having him in my children's lives. I'm sure he's watching over them and telling my Dad all about his beautiful grandkids!
On the business front, I loved that Dean's Movie Of the Week "Always & Forever" aired. I think he's SUCH a talented actor. I wish more people realized that. He has such an amazing work ethic and I think he would be amazing on a series! He could play such a good leading man! I’m so proud. My Little Maven photo shoot went well! I was actually grateful our show filmed it since I couldn't be there for most of it cause I was sick. Then at least I got to watch my own photo shoot on TV! Sounds odd but it is true! The Twitter models rocked it! So happy I found them all via the Twitter contest.
I think the thing I can try to take away from everything that happened was that I need to slow down and focus on what's important. My family!
They are my heart and soul and if Mom's run down and stressed then I'm no good to anyone. I really want to find my balance of work vs. home. The two often blend cause my work is my home and my home is my work. Make sense? And, to be grateful for everyday we can share with our loved ones! We will all miss you Uncle Danny! Xoxo
View the tribute to Tori's Uncle Danny here.
Read Dean's blog here.
View styles from Little Maven here.
- Episode 9: And Baby Makes Five The family welcomes their third child, Hattie Margaret McDermott!
- House: Before & After A look at how Tori and Dean's house transformed into a fabulously furnished home!
- Season 6 Recap Look back on Season Six of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood!
- Episode 1: Taking InvenTORI In the season 6 premiere of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, Tori decides to open up an antiques store.
- Season 7 Recap See the best moments from BGC 7.
Join the real-time viewing party
Download the free OxygenLive app now.
Buy your favorite episodes now!